The successful candidate will be responsible for timely, accurate and satisfactory resolution of client support tickets.
- Serve as daily first point of contact for clients on all usage and operational matters.
- Identify, categorise and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Escalate more complex technical issues to 2nd line tech support when required.
- Escalate to team lead and Client Success Managers when an issue may impact revenue/relationship.
- Communicate progress of issue resolution to the client in a timely manner.
- Identify recurring client issues and requests and write client-facing entries for FAQ and Help Files.
- Provide instructions and solution descriptions in a professional, error-free and easy-to-understand manner
- Completed training in business administration / marketing.
- Previous helpdesk experience or a client facing role is preferred.
- Experience with social networks and advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads or Facebook Business Manager) as well as web analysis services (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Some exposure to web technologies and related web stacks (API/ETL/SQL).
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) over the phone, via email and on live chat.
- Ability to analyse & troubleshoot technical issues and deliver instructions to non-technical audience.
- Must have a strong willingness to learn and discover new technologies.
- Friendly, personable and approachable, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience in Zendesk preferred.
- Fluent English
- Proficiency in German is a plus