In this role you will be a competent contact person for international clients and solve their technical questions and issues due to your expertise in a timely, accurate and satisfactory way.
- You will identify, categorise and troubleshoot technical issues and if needed, you will escalate the more complex ones to your Team Lead or other internal departments.
- You are trusted to communicate the progress of an issue resolution to the client and/or within the team.
- Moreover, you will identify recurring client issues or requests and create entries for FAQ and Help Files.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be working closely with other support members, technical and Client Services teams to meet and exceed personal and team KPIs.
- You will also play an important role in improving internal support tools and will work with the Engineering team for around design and implementation.
- Our clients will receive professional, error-free and easy-to-understand usage instructions and solution from you.
- You have worked in a similar support/helpdesk role before, using Zendesk or a similar ticketing tool.
- You have aworked with REST/JSON/XML APIs before and you are able to understand and process log files.
- Moreover you have experience in Linux.
- Cloud technologies are familiar to you.
- Your strength is to analyse & troubleshoot technical issues and deliver instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Moreover, you are good in reproducing and debugging customer-reported issues that span multiple layers.
- Fluent English
- German would be a plus.
- Being a tech-savvy person – you are eager to learn and discover new technologies.